Medik8 CE-Tetra® is a revolutionary ultra-stable vitamin C serum which helps combat sun-induced damage to the skin, as well as improve the skin’s texture and brighten the complexion. Designed for both men and women in their mid-20s to 40s.
Regular vitamin C is very unstable and many typical vitamin C products are inactive by the time they are used on the skin, in some cases, they have become pro-oxidant and actually generate free radicals! Ground-breaking stability data on CE-Tetra guarantees real vitamin C activity and best of all, unlike L-ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C), CE-Tetra will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
CE-Tetra® contains 7% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, the most potent and highly stable derivative of vitamin C available. CE-Tetra has been shown to have upto 4 times the potency L-ascorbic acid and other derivatives such as MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate).
Medik8 CE-Tetra Explained
Featuring Christy – Our PSS National Skincare Educator
Benefits of Medik8 CE-Tetra
- Protects skin against oxidative stress the main cause of photo-ageing
- Complements sunscreen creams. Once applied, CE-Tetra® absorbs immediately and cannot be washed off
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone and leaves it supple, bright and well hydrated
- Protects against free-radicals, the high energy particles which damage collagen, the skin’s natural scaffolding
- Supports collagen and elastin synthesis, helping the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines and wrinkles
- Fights against hyperpigmentation and post-acne blemishes
- Increases physical resistance to capillary damage and thereby has a benefits to redness-prone skin
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin and stimulates the production of ceramides
- Formula is non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores)
Key Ingredients in Medik8 CE-Tetra
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) – lipid-stable vitamin C
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) – antioxidant, helps to protect the skin from free radical damage and act as a network antioxidant with vitamin C
- Linoleic Acid – skin penetration enhancer
How to Use Medik8 CE-Tetra
CE-Tetra has been formulated for direct application to the face.
In the morning, after cleansing, apply 3-4 drops directly to the skin and blend evenly across the whole facial area, including eyes, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and massage into the skin. Leave to absorb for 2-3 minutes.
Follow with the application of Hydr8 SPF25 or your preferred SPF hydrator/sunscreen
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopherol (d-Alpha)
Official USA Online Medik8 Stockist Medik8 Skincare Complete Range
We are proud to introduce Medik8 – a British based Skin Research Company pioneering the latest cosmeceutical technologies. These breakthrough products yield incredible results — even for the most sensitive skin. Apart from being kinder to the skin, this new technology is also kinder to the planet. This “Green Cosmeceutical Brand” has discovered how to make ingredients less aggressive without reducing potency – all the gain without the pain.