Scientifically proven to help regain skin health and slow the aging process!
Esthechoc is a “functional” dark chocolate that delivers two of the most powerful antioxidants known to science: astaxanthin – a strong anti-inflammatory substance (6000 times stronger than vitamin C!); and powerful cocoa polyphenols: epicatechines – which have been proven by Cambridge scientists to significantly improve skin biomarkers.
Esthechoc Creator, Dr Ivan Petyaev says: “It works by delivering these high power molecules to your blood so that they reach the skin and underlying tissues simultaneously. Once there, they improve the physiology of the skin. Put simply, it delivers the benefit from within.”
Esthechoc bars are:
- 72% cocoa
- 38 calories per individual piece
- suitable for all skin types
UCL nutritionist Dr George Grimble says: “Using dark chocolate is quite clever. As a nutritionist, I am generally in favor of dark chocolate”. Read more in “The Telegraph”.
Just one 7.5 gram piece packs the same antioxidant power as 300 grams of wild Alaskan salmon or 100 grams of traditional dark chocolate (which would equate to around 400 calories worth)
PROVEN BENEFICIAL EFFECTS ON SKIN CONDITION
The biomarkers in our skin inform us about its condition. The biological impact of these parameters includes aging processes (i.e. wrinkles and furrows, dryness, spider veins, loss of elasticity, and other undesirable outcomes).
A large part of skin degredation occurs inside the dermis – at the very foundation of the skin. A few factors include microcirculation being impaired; and the creation of new blood vessels disturbed. Flexible fibers known as elastin get destroyed and are very slow to regenerate. Esthechoc is a breakthrough in skin management – proven by measuring specific biomarkers. Backed by the scientific outcome of several long-term studies involving over 100 people, it was proven that specifically formulated chocolate – containing the strong, healthy, and regenerative substances astaxanthin and polyphenolic epicatechins – significantly improve skin biomarkers.
The Esthechoc clinical trials specifically showed:
- Both biochemical and metabolic conditions of plasma and skin biomarkers were improved.
- Increased oxygen saturation of tissues by 59%*
- Improved oxygen transport in plasma by 85%*.
- Achieved a reduction of oxidative damage in mimicked inflammatory conditions by 72%*
- Better skin nourishment was noticed thanks to an increase of microcirculation & higher oxygen saturation levels.
- Skin detoxification processes were intensified – as they relate to protection against free radicals.
The above effects were noticed after 4 weeks of taking Esthechoc once daily at the 7.5g “dose.”
* Based on 4-week clinical trials at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK