New updated Medik8 beta Gel is a fusion of spot exfoliating ingredients include dioic acid for its effect on reducing sebum output, salicylic acid for its exfoliating ability; sloughing away dead surface skin and penetrating deep inside the pores. Soothing niacinamide boasts powerful calming properties to reduce the unwanted and sometimes painful skin stresses associated with acne prone skin. Azelaic acid possesses an effective decongesting function, also working in conjunction with niacinamide to soothe the skin.
beta Gel is designed for use on individual spots or larger problem areas and is an all in a soothing and cooling clear gel.
Packaged in a handy tube so can be taken on the move. Leaves an invisible film, that does not peel off so that concealer can be added on top. Does not contain benzoyl peroxide or sulfur derivatives.
Use as part of the Medik8 beta range product line for blemished skins.
Medik8 beta Gel Explained
- Powerful spot exfoliation treatment serum. Can be used day and night
- Suitable for application underneath make-up post-cleansing
- Once dry, will not affect your usual skincare and make-up regime
- Contains azelaic and salicylic acids to act as exfoliants, removing dead skin cells to unclog pores and improve skin’s texture and tone for a smoother, more refined appearance
- Dioic Acid proposed to reduce sebum output
- Reduces the discomfort often experienced with stressed skin
- Salicylic acid cleanses deep inside the pore, clearing out excess sebum and dead skin cells to decrease the chance of bacterial infection
- Rosemary oil is included for its botanical antioxidant quality, fighting free-radical damage
- Unlike typical spot exfoliation treatments which induce dryness, niacinamide retains essential moisture, keeping the targeted area hydrated and supple
beta Gel Technology
The Medik8 ethos of results without irritation is ever present in beta Gel. Salicylic acid sloughs away dead surface skin, preventing congestion and clearing any debris in the form of excess sebum and grease. Known for its exfoliating action, salicylic acid is comparable to AHAs buts lacks the associated irritation, having a keratolytic activity which helps to open blocked sebaceous glands. Azelaic acid is also a powerful calming ingredient ensuring the skin is soothed after deep-cleansing.
Niacinamide supports both of these functions, aiding with exfoliation and lowering the rate of sebum production while still displaying a soothing property. Niacinamide retains essential moisture, preventing the common problem of peeling and flaking with spot treatments. It also reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation frequently experienced post spot.
- Salicylic Acid – helps clear blocked pores and prevents congested skin.
- Azelaic Acid – deeply penetrating anti-inflammatory and comedolytic properties.
- Dioic Acid – proposed to reduce sebum output and therefore helps to reduce the P. Acnes bacteria.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Exhibits anti-inflammatory action reducing redness and irritation.
How to apply
In the morning and/or evening after cleansing, dispense an adequate amount of beta Gel onto a clean finger (one drop should cover one blemish).
Gently apply beta Gel onto the blemish, rubbing in carefully to maximize penetration. Designed to be used together with the Medik8 “beta” range for tackling blemishes as part of a routine.
Official Medik8 USA Online Supplier
Leading results for Skin Ageing, Hyperpigmentation, Blemishes, Dryness & Redness
We are proud to introduce Medik8 – a British based Skin Research Company pioneering the latest cosmeceutical technologies. These breakthrough products yield incredible results — even for the most sensitive skin. Apart from being kinder to the skin, this new technology is also kinder to the planet. This “Green Cosmeceutical Brand” has discovered how to make ingredients less aggressive without reducing potency – all the gain without the pain.
Medik8® – Complete skincare range – Members Get 10% OFF at Every Checkout JOIN NOW