No products in the cart.
Medik8 Red Alert
- Specifically designed to calm areas on the face
- Reduces soreness and surface irritation
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin
Size: 15ml | 0.5 Fl Oz
Stressed skin is a common problem for millions of people. Red Alert Serum provides intensive, calming relief for visible signs caused by skin hypersensitivity and utilizes the latest cosmeceutical discoveries in the field of topical treatment of facial thread veins and erythema.
A welcome and surprising side-effect of the key Red Alert Serum ingredient, Teprenone, is a wrinkle treatment which is clearly seen in the clinical trial imagery (see below). This activity together is now the subject of a worldwide patent. Red Alert Serum has been specifically designed to calm areas on the face.
Medik8 Red Alert Serum Explained
The Benefits of Red Alert Serum
- Visible results after just one month in many subjects
- Visibly reduces the appearance of skin redness by up to 30% after one month of directed use
- Visibly reduces the signs of skin aging such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes
- Helps the skin combat daily environmental stress maintaining results
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin offering environmental protection
- Soreness and surface irritation are reduced markedly
- Damaged skin components that induce chronic erythema are restored to their proper function
- Teprenone has a soothing effect hindering facial itching, general irritation, and burning sensations
- Fragrance-free, no parabens, and no petrochemicals. Non-comedogenic or acne aggravating.
- 100% compatible with laser treatments, IPL and sclerotherapy
- May be used as an active calming serum underneath post-peel camouflage make ups
Note: Highly recommended as a pre-peel product (use for two weeks) to prepare the skin for top surface removal and also as a post peel product calming serum to minimize erythema and irritation.
How To Apply Medik8 Red Alert Serum
Red Alert Serum has been formulated for direct skin application.
In the morning, after cleansing, use the integrated dropper to apply Red Alert Serum directly to the face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Red Alert Serum can be used all over the face or on specific areas of redness or rosacea.
Follow the application with an SPF hydrator.
Medik8 Red Alert Serum Ingredients
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopherol Acetate, Teprenone, Salvia Officinalis Extract
Legal Notice – Teprenone is a new cosmeceutical active protected by worldwide patents. Medik8, being a key research partner in the development of Teprenone products for cosmetic anti-redness applications, operates under an exclusive license from the IP owners.
Official Medik8 USA Online Supplier
Leading results for Skin Ageing, Hyperpigmentation, Blemishes, Dryness & Redness
We are proud to introduce Medik8 – a British based Skin Research Company pioneering the latest cosmeceutical technologies. These breakthrough products yield incredible results — even for the most sensitive skin. Apart from being kinder to the skin, this new technology is also kinder to the planet. This “Green Cosmeceutical Brand” has discovered how to make ingredients less aggressive without reducing potency – all the gain without the pain.
Medik8® – Complete skincare range – Members Get 10% OFF at Every Checkout JOIN NOW
Get 10% Off every purchase by instantly becoming a member
FREE to Join
To enjoy the benefits for Membership, all you need to do is sign up here. It is completely free.
10% OFF Purchases
Members enjoy a 10% discount on every product, on every order. The discount is applied at checkout.
Free USA Shipping
Members enjoy free US shipping with every order.
Members receive exclusive offers on a monthly basis.